I will be using what is in my garden and I encourage you to as well.
- Start by soaking your herbs in either spring water or water you have collected from a sacred source. In my case we have a holy well not to far from here. I will be using the water from this well as my base.
- Rose petals- to bring beauty and serenity, and a bit of bite from the thorns (Sure! cut some thorns off and add them too!)
- Basil- has been traditionally used to banish an protect
- Rosemary- is also known to banish, heal, and in exorcism
- Eucalyptus- for good health, purification and protection
- Add some lemon for fragrance (and to make those floors smell good!)
- Preserve with some white vinegar. It will be great to wash your floors with as well.
The smell of all these together is just delightful! If you dont have tile or wood floors dont worry! You can use the water in the form of a spray. Put the wash in a spray bottle and spray the house. This compliments a sweeping ritual with your broom if you have one. Make sure to leave the door open to sweep all he past out the door!