During the Yule tide many cultures celebrate the return of the sun or the child of promise. The winter solstice marks the time when the days begin to grow longer and Sun returns to warm the earth. This month we will make a Sacred Water that will be used for Blessing and honoring the return of the Sun on the Winter Solstice.
You will need:
- Distilled Water
- Citrine or Yellow Calcite
- 1-2 drops Frankincense Oil
- Glass Jar
1) The day before the Winter Solstice combine your Orange and Yellow colored stones with a few drops on Frankincense Oil, and water into a jar.
2) Set it out side in the morning with the sunrise.
3) Remove it and cover it with an orange or yellow cloth till your blessing.
4) At noon on the Winter Solstice, speak your blessings to the water as you pour it out onto the ground. Celebrating and honoring the return of the Sun and the days getting longer once again.